ReX Submission, short for Research Exchange, is an intelligent article submission system that makes editorial operations more efficient and authors happier. It’s the result of completely rethinking the traditional publication submission workflow — and optimizing it for the benefit of authors and publishers.
A typical ReX Submission article submission takes 15-20 minutes, compared with hours on a traditional submission system.
How it Works
ReX Submission connects to a publisher’s existing manuscript tracking system (e.g. ScholarOne Manuscripts) to replace and improve the authors’ submission and revision experience. The system
- incorporates your publications’ branding for a seamless author experience
- uses machine learning algorithms to automatically extract key submission information from manuscript files
- allows authors to add information by simply confirming what is in their manuscript — no more rekeying or copying and pasting
- automatically extracts metadata, which improves submission quality and reduces the need for manual editorial checks
- automatically exports manuscripts to the publisher’s manuscript tracking system where editorial and peer review work proceeds normally
- optionally provides simultaneous submission deposits to preprint servers like Authorea and TechRxiv
ReX Submission’s Near-Future Roadmap
- paper screening and triage tools to help you more efficiently assess submission quality and suitability