NEJM Launches Redesigned Website on Literatum
In January, the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) relaunched the NEJM.org website on Literatum. The new website was redesigned specifically to enhance user experience, and includes:
- Streamlined navigation that makes content discovery faster and easier.
- Search facets and filters that let readers quickly drill down into multiple search results by date, article type, and/or specialty.
- A new Multimedia page that aggregates audio interviews, videos, Interactive Medical Cases, Case Challenges, and CME learning resources to provide more comprehensive information while increasing site engagement.
- A redesigned user interface responsive to smart phones and tablets, including enhanced cross-device access for a better user experience.
- An extension of the redesign to the layouts of the NEJM.org eTOC alerts.
The website was created by Atypon with Page Builder – Literatum’s fully integrated design-and-build tool for creating and managing websites. Page Builder’s easy-to-use drag-and-drop widgets make it easy for NEJM to modify the site in real time, create new products from existing content, build new landing pages and microsites, and deliver content bundles and targeted advertising—without having to rely on developers or assistance from Atypon.
For more information about the new NEJM.org features and organization, here is a comprehensive guide.