- This event has passed.
Sign up below for our second ReX update Webinar (Winter 22/23) where we will share key updates and new developments. This series will be valuable for current ReX administrators at all levels.
We will share:
- Atypon ReX Submission Release Update
- What’s New & What’s Next?
- An introduction to the latest ReX features released in the past quarter and a preview of coming developments
Our representatives from the Rex Product and Account teams will discuss the use and configuration of key features that have recently been deployed and highlight the important features that are underway. Here are some key updates we aim to share during the session:
- Configuring and collecting validated ORCID details from Co-Authors using a new, dedicated co-author workflow in ReX. (Note: We already collect validated ORCID details from submitting authors)
- Author-choice peer review model that allows journals to configure ReX to ask authors if they would prefer single- or double-anonymous peer review
- Preferred Editor selection enabling journals to configure the collection of one or more “preferred editors” from the author based on editorial data pulled from ScholarOne
- Back-end improvements to ReX <-> ScholarOne submission matching, which will reduce submission failure events that require administrative intervention
Please share this registration link with anyone who might be interested to attend the session. We look forward to seeing you there!