The Atypon Community Meeting is happening in just 3 weeks! Designed to combine the most successful elements of our Engage User Conferences with the two-way, community-led meetings our clients have been asking for, this event is free for all Literatum clients and will take place online on Wednesday, June 23, from 10:30am to 3:30pm Eastern time / 3:30pm to 8:30pm UK time.
You’ll hear from new Atypon interest groups and three expert panels:
Panel 1: Modernizing the Publishing Workflow
Moderated by Veronica Showers & Nick Taylor, Atypon
- Mike Cannon, Director of Serial Publications and Editorial Services, ASHA
- Andrew Smeall, Chief Strategy Officer, Hindawi
- Paschal Ssemaganda, eLibrary Product Manager, ITSRI, World Bank Group
Panel 2: Supportive Innovation: What do publishers & societies need to successfully transition into the OA future?
Moderated by Liz Ferguson, Wiley
- Sara Rouhi, Director of Strategic Partnerships, PLOS
- Stuart Taylor, Publishing Director, Royal Society
- Liz Ferguson, VP of Open Research, Wiley
Panel 3: We Can Only Solve This Together: Cross-industry collaboration to address shared challenges
Moderated by Dorothy Hoskins, Atypon
- Ken Ferris, Security Architect, Taylor & Francis
- Nettie Lagace, Associate Executive Director, NISO
- Bruce Rosenblum, VP Content and Workflow Solutions, Inera | An Atypon Company
- Richard Wynne, Principal, Rescognito
Continue the conversation with your favorite panel.
We’re looking forward to seeing you! Register here.
The Community Meeting will be recorded so that registrants can watch or rewatch on their own time.